CBN Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Qualification
Before applying for the CBN Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy 2017
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – CBN Bank Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.