Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Data documentation, Invoice & Petty Cash management
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Compile and analyze account data.
- Analyze and recommend financial actions and best accounting options.
- Handle related accounting responsibilities
- Bookkeeping and compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Prepare budgets
- Candidate must be male and minimum qualification is HND in Accounting.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years work experience as an accountant.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and good team working skills.
- Must live at the Ibeju/Lakowe environs
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should bring in person, Application Letter, CV and a passport photograph to:
Plot 1A Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2017 .