Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Nigeria Prisons Service Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigeria Prisons Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Prisons Service 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Prisons Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigeria Prisons Service Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2017/2018 | How to Apply for NPS Recruitment.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment website: http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment form is out.
General Requirements for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)